I had an ultrasound done a few weeks ago and forgot to post a copy of the picture. This was the third ultrasound I had done so far, but probably won't have anymore till 20 weeks. Everything looked great on this ultrasound, with the heartrate at 159!! (They say the higher the rate is, the more chance your having a girl!!) I saw the baby moving around in there and it was amazing. Almost like the first time again. I cannot believe how quickly you can forget the experience. I'm so happy that I did keep a pregnancy blog with Grace, just so I can go back an compare.
I've started to feel better recently. The sickness comes and goes. One day it could be all day, another day it's not till night. I try to take advantage of the time I do feel good to get stuff done and make sure to spend time with Grace. I'm just over 11 weeks now, so my second trimester is coming up soon. I felt great during my second trimester with Grace, so I'm hoping I will this time also. It really is amazing how much this pregnancy is the same as the first, but also it seems so different. Probably because I now have a toddler to keep up with!
No comments:
Post a Comment