Grace is definately a morning girl. But with an attitude most mornings. She wakes up talking and playing in her bed, and when either one of us go in to get her it's "Good morning MAMA! or DADDY!" and she's so happy to be awake and ready to "Go down the steps!!". Then we set her down on the couch and usually I sit with her for a minute, because I'm not awake yet. Lately we watch George (Curious George, that is) and I get her a drink, and grab a diaper to change her butt. That's when the attitude starts. She doesn't want her diaper changed, she doesn't want to be dry, she doesn't want to lay down.. she just plain doesn't want to do anything that I ask. She's such a happy girl in the morning, till you ask her to do something that she doesn't wanna.. then she's not so happy anymore. Lately we've been eating toast for breakfast, which she wants almost immediately after waking up and getting the diaper changed. So in order for her to get the toast, she has to get the diaper changed. Mommy wins.
It looks like it's going to be another beautiful day today, so I think we'll get ready and spend sometime outside today. Have a great Monday everyone!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment