I feel like I can't ignore the fact that two people I adored very much passed away recently, but I don't want to get all sappy about it. So I'm just going to say, RIP Grandpa McIntyre, you are not suffering anymore and your finally with your love, Maggie. You both were like grandparents to me, and I thank you for that.
RIP Kelly Keith. I didn't know you for very long, in fact I only met you 3-4 times, but you were such a happy and positive person all the time. Even with the cancer and the chemo, you still were happy and smiling. The last time I saw you, you looked wonderful. I feel like your life was cut way to short, and will continue to keep your family in my prayers.
Anyone who reads my blog, please take a moment (or two) to tell the ones you love that you love them. Give lots of hugs and kisses, and make sure they know you love them. You never know when your time will be up, because life is way to short.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
(((((Devon)))))
love you devon & mike & grace
Said a prayer for you and the family of your lost ones.
Love you!
Erin.
Post a Comment