I cannot believe that I'm actually already 20 weeks pregnant. My first trimester was a blur of sleeping and feeling sick, and here I am way into my second trimester and feeling really good. I think that if I could feel this good all the way thru my pregnancy, I would do this a million times over. But that first trimester is so hard, and it felt like I would never feel better.
We have our appt on Wednesday, 9:00 am, for the ultrasound and I cannot wait! I want to find out what we're having so bad, so I can start shopping and planning for this little one. I also just really wanna see how much he/she has changed since my last ultrasound. I feel this baby moving around alot lately, and that makes the whole first trimester worth every bit of tiredness and sickness.
I don't think it has really sunk in yet to Grace that she's going to be a big sister. She's still on her whole "I'm a baby" kick and when I asked her what she would be when the new baby came, she simply responded with "A baby". I'm going to have to get her some books and DVD's about being a big sister, so maybe it won't be such a shocker when we bring the baby home from the hospital. She's going to have alot of changes, hopefully, before that point and I just hope it won't be to much for her. I want to get her out of the crib and into a big girl bed at some point and also really get down to potty training. I don't care about changing two diapers, it's just the cost and the fact that I know she's ready to learn. She just doesn't want to now. We bought her big girl undies and ask her all the time if she wants to go potty, but she just says "No" and goes about her business. One of these days though, real soon probably, I'm going to run out of diapers and give her no option! I just don't want to push it, let her do it on her own schedule. I know she's not going to college in diapers so it will happen, eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She will go potty when she is ready. Instead of buying diapers you can get the gerber thick underwear with the plastic liners over it that way when she pees she can feel it and it doesn't make a mess. I used these on Isaac...he didn't like the liner so it was easy to train him.
:D So Exciting. I can't wait to find out what that little munchkin is! G will learn to cope. And when shes too much I will take both of them (for an hour or so) ... hehe. just enough time for you to take a nap! I'm always here to help you Dev & Bub!
Post a Comment