Monday, May 05, 2008
Crafty
I used to be a crafty kinda person. I loved scrapbooking, sewing, making quilts, crocheting, learning now to knit, baking. Anything I could get my hands on I would try to do. But ever since I had G, I haven't had much time to do much of anything really, but color with her and play play-doh. I miss it. I have this need to do something crafty and it's overwhelming me. I want to break about all my scrapbooking stuff and start playing around. I want to take my sewing machine out of hiding and sew something. I'd love to take a knitting class and really get my knit on. I want to make something! Maybe it's just the "nesting" stage of my pregnancy, or the fact that I just need to do something of value, I don't know. But somehow I'm going to start being a crafty person again... before #2 comes and it all get's lost in the shuffle. Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know that feeling. I hate having all the stuff and not doing anything with it. I think we should set up a crafting day once a month to just do something.
Post a Comment