Monday, May 26, 2008

I love you


I just want you to know, that I love you very much. One day, you'll probably look at this blog and wonder why I write that I love you so much. I just want you to know, that you are my life. Every decision I make, I think of you first and how you'll be affected. Everything thing that I do, I want to make sure you're happy and safe, and never doubt how much I love you. You are my angel, my sunshine, my life. You're going to be such a great big sister, and a little helper for me. Even though some days are hard, because you're only two, you tell me once that you love me or miss me or give me a hug or kiss, and it's all forgotten.
I love you.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Precious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How could not love such a beautiful little girl,such a beautiful and precious picture.

Love from Susan (Wendy's Friend)

Erin said...

What a sweet picture!!!!

followthatdog said...

Aw, I'm so teary. She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. You are such a wonderful Mom!!!

The Vaters said...

What a beautiful entry and picture!

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula said...

The best part about this is that you are going to have two beautiful girls running around here soon! WAHOO! Now both of my boys will have wives ;)