Monday, June 02, 2008
Potty Training
Yesterday when Grace woke up, she insisted on wearing undies and did not want her diaper on. So I followed her lead and put her in undies. And she did awesome!! I set a timer so she would know when it was time to go (and so I would remember also...) and she went pee on the potty every time I put her on it. (she gets ONE M n M every time she pees, two for poo poo) We had to run to Walmart in the afternoon to pick up a few things, and I told her she has to tell Mommy when she has to go, and she actually did! I put her in a Pull Up, just in case, but she was dry when we got to the potty and actually went. In a public restroom! Yah!! Then we we got home, her pull up was wet, but that was okay with me. She had another accident after that while eating, then I put her in a diaper for nap time. After nap time, she stayed in diapers for the rest of the night. This morning, she wanted undies again. She did pretty good, had one accident while I was making breakfast. No biggie. Mike had the morning off so I jumped in the shower while he was still home. Well, he was getting ready for work and noticed she was hiding behind the table (she normally hides back there when she poops) and he asked her if she had to go poop. She said she already did go! In her undies. Luckily I was still in the shower and he brought her to me to clean her up. (poop everywhere, and I didn't have my contacts in so I couldn't see it..lol) Anyways, she was so traumatized by the accident and hasn't wanted undies again today. Oh well.. we'll try again tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY......... WAY TO GO GRACE WELL DONE SWEETHEART. WHAT A BIG GIRL YOU ARE BECOMING AN DON'T WORRY ABOUT LITTLE ACCIDENTS.
LOVE FROM SUSAN (WENDY'S FRIEND)
P.S. GET YOUR MOM TO GIVE YOU A BIG HUG FROM ME.......
Haha great story. Sounds likes shes getting it! :)
Wow, she's doing great! I thought we were going to have a breakthrough this week, but it only lasted a day :(
Post a Comment