Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Grace pooped in the potty!!

Now that's a great headline, isn't it??
We're just so excited because I didn't think it would ever happen. I kinda figured she'd pee on the pot whenever, but we'd have to put her in a diaper to poop. I think it was more that she was in the bath tub and had to go, and knew better than to poo in the tub .. (again...). She told her Daddy she had to go potty, and he took her out and thought she'd just pee. Well he noticed her lovely poop face and there she went. We had a party in the bathroom last night!
It's the little things... isn't it? :o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D Congrats Grace! And Good Job Dad!

Anonymous said...

Well Done Grace...........YAAAAAAAAA WAY TO GO.

LOVE FROM SUSAN

Anonymous said...

Yay Grace! Brody says you get candy now for being a big girl :)

Anonymous said...

It is the little things!
Good job everybody!
love
Nana

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!! That is awesome!!!! I think she deserves some Durbins!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jill- I went to the br too, can i deserve durbins? :D

-Lyss

Anonymous said...

Jill- I went to the br too, can i deserve durbins? :D

-Lyss

Heidi said...

Please, Gracie...teach Hannah how to poop on the potty. She says "It's just too hard, Mommy!" Congrats Gracie (and Mommy and Daddy!)!!!

Kat said...

Congratulations! I predict you will only have one child in diapers when the new baby arrives!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyss- I think we should all get some Durbins!!!!

The Vaters said...

What a big girl!!!

Teresa said...

What?! No pictures?! LOL Congratulations Grace!