Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Grace, what are you doing?
Yesterday while I was making dinner, after giving Grace her bath, I gave her some yogurt to eat in her chair. She was in the living room, and I was in the kitchen. I got a little sidetracked with the cooking and kinda forgot that I had given her yogurt to eat by herself. She decided that her yogurt was lotion, and rubbed it all over her body. When I looked up from what I was making and saw her with the "lotion" all over her body, the only thing I could do was laugh and take a picture. Then proceed to clean her up again and change her clothes. She knew she did something wrong though, because as I was cleaning her up telling her yogurt is for eating, she asked for her spoon. Was she planning on eating the yogurt off her body??
They do sell body butter.. so maybe this is the new trend in lotions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She may be on to something. LOL By the way...Happy Birthday!
Let me know where I can get some of that lotion!!!! I love that little girl.
I just saw on TV that there is a new body wash with yogurt in it! She is on the right track!
Was her skin nice and smoooooooth afterwards??? Too cute!
Haha not suprised! not one bit!!
Post a Comment