This is a boring post about me and my teeth. You see, I haven't been to the dentist since about 6 month before getting pregnant with Grace. With all the moving around and having a baby, I just couldn't really find time to find a good dentist. But a few weeks ago I decided it was time for both of us to get to the dentist. I decided to bite the bullet and face the music. Mike I think was more nervous than me since he seems to always have problems with his teeth. Well as it turns out, we're both cavity free! Mike needs to have some root canals capped or something like that, and also had to start using Sensodyne toothpaste for his gums. But as far as the dentist could tell (without xrays since I'm pregnant) my teeth and gums look really good! Especially considering I'm well into my second pregnancy and haven't had my teeth cleaned in so long. I'm so relieved! My gums are super sore today though, from all the digging and poking and cleaning from yesterday. But the good news is I'm cavity free! Yah!
Side note....
While I was sitting in my dental suite, as they call them, I could hear the lady next to me. They were trying to do impressions for a bleach tray for her, but she could not leave the mold in her mouth long enough to harden up. She kept trying to spit it out before she gagged or even worse, got sick. It was making me a little ill thinking about her yakking all over the floor while I'm in the next room, and then having to smell it the entire time I was there. The good news is she was able to get it done without getting sick, so all I had to smell was the lovely dental office smell. I could sympathize for her though, I have a very easy gag reflex and a couple of times while he was just cleaning I started to gag. I can't believe I was able to do all my ortho treatment back in the day without getting sick. I can't even brush my tongue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can't brush your tongue? That explains the odor.
Thanks Mike.
Post a Comment