This post is for you.
Last night after I posted about my teeth, I went over to take a look at the blog I kept while I was pregnant with Grace. I posted alot on that blog about how I was feeling, what was going on in our lives, and how excited I was to meet our baby. Well I want you to know, that I feel the same way about you. I feel you move around in my belly, stretching and kicking and I can't wait to meet you either. I wonder what you'll look like, if maybe you'll look at little like me, if you'll be a good baby like Grace and sleep thru the night, how Grace will deal with being a big sister. You see the thing is, the second pregnancy is just as great as the first. There are just so many more distractions. Grace being the biggest one. She consumes all my energy and by the end of the day, I'm so tired that I just want to sleep. I'm sure having you growing inside me consumes alot of energy too, which is probably the reason why I'm so dang tired! I'm 7 months now, and you'll be here very soon. I can't wait to meet you, and have you meet your family. I know that you'll be loved just as much as Grace, and I wanted you to know that too. Grace lifts up my shirt and talks to you, and kisses my belly. She already loves you just like we do. The other day I had to go to the Dr's for a checkup, and Grace stayed home with her Grammy. I told her when I left that I was going to the Dr's to make sure the baby was okay. When I got home, the first thing she said to me was "MOM, where is my baby sister"?!! She thought I was bringing you home with me! It was very cute, and just goes to show how anxious she is to meet you too.
See you soon baby girl.
Friday, July 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awe! Grace is so cute! I just know that she will be a great big sister.
:'( Brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait to meet you either little nameless baby! :D
I love all of you!
Lys
I can't wait to meet the new baby either! {{{hugs}}}
Post a Comment