Followthatdog from http://www.mommyneedsalatte.com/ tagged me for a Meme. Since I try to do as I'm told (most of the time), I'm playing along.
Six Random things about Blogginmama: (although pretty boring)
1. Grace is 2 1/2 and I'm just not ready to deal with potty training yet.
2. I think about going to the beach everyday, and think I would love to live near the ocean someday.
3. I hate dirty feet and dirty shoes.
4. I joined Weight Watchers when Grace was about 1 yr old. I do believe that was the best thing I've ever done for myself, and can't wait to go back after this baby.
5. I wish I had more patience while pregnant, or even when I'm not. It's hard to remember that Grace is only 2 1/2.
6. I am not a morning person, and must have sleep. (Not good considering I'm about to have a baby)
THE RULES:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
I'm tagging:
http://chattykitkatty.blogspot.com/ - Kat
http://girlypinkstuff.blogspot.com/ - Wendy
http://kfig143.blogspot.com/ - Kara
http://nancyandbryan.blogspot.com/ - Nancy
http://www.rmikeevans.blogspot.com/ - Mike
http://crazyaboutcarter.blogspot.com/ - Erin
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! Thanks for playing along.
Post a Comment