It seems odd to me to blog about every checkup now, since I rarely blogged before. But were at the end and things are progressing. I had my appt today, and was checked for progress. I'm 2 cm dilated and 60% effaced. So I guess it's not all in my head, the pressure I've been feeling and the contractions I've been having. But, I could go on like this till way past my due date, or I could have her anytime. You just can't tell. My water has not broken though (even though I thought maybe this morning it had..) and I'm just kinda playing the waiting game from here on out. Grace went with me today, and did excellent. She wanted to be the Dr though, which was kind of hard to explain to her in the car why she couldn't be, not today. LOL She also insisted that my midwife pet her kitty before we left, and thankfully I have the nicest midwife ever and she gave in to G's demands. My BP was up when I first got there, 120/80, which is really high for me. So she checked it again before I left and it was back down to 100/60. I think I may have gained a pound, I didn't ask. At this point, I don't care anymore. I don't feel very good today, just really tired and kinda nauseous. I would love to take a very long nap this afternoon, but I'm afraid all I will get with Grace is sitting on the couch with her while she watches TV. She wants to go outside, but it's so dang hot today!
I've got to get my bags packed and get the carseat installed in my car. HAVE TOO. There are of course other things I want to get done, but at this point I'd be happy with that. Just in case.
I'm so worried that I'm going to go in labor in the middle of the night, or while Mike is at work. Middle of the night wouldn't be that bad, we'd just have to make sure Grace doesn't get scared. But if it happens while Mike is at work, what will I do? Drive myself to the hospital? YIKES.
Don't think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment