If possible, I don't want to be examined again till I'm actually in labor. Yesterday afternoon was rough. Won't go into details, but I was in pain yesterday. This morning is a little better, but yeah, ouch. Anyways, I'm feeling pretty much the same this morning as yesterday, not so tired but just feeling "off". I had to get up early (5:45) to help Debby with Hailey this morning, so while I was nodding off on their couch this am before getting Hailey up, I was having some pretty good contractions. Or maybe just Braxton Hicks. I don't know but they hurt. I read yesterday that the contractions to not worry about are the lower ab ones, and if you start feeling them up high or in your back then they might be real. Well these ones this morning where low, then high, and then my back hurt.
You'd think since I did this before, I'd know what to expect. But I never had any pain or anything with Grace. I was induced at 37 wks, 6 days and never had a single contraction or braxton hicks before going to the hospital. So this time, I think I'm much more aware of my body and the aches and pains, because I didn't experience this the first time. I feel like I have to always be listening to my body, and keep track of the pain.
So today will be another day of hanging around home, doing general housework and playing with Grace outside. I did get my carseat installed last night, so that's one more thing off my list. Today I will get our bags packed and work on organizing our room/babies room.
Till tomorrow.. that is if I don't go into labor! ha!
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes...please pack your bags and figure out who will watch Grace! I think she is coming soon!
Post a Comment