Okay, I'm 38 weeks pregnant. I'm uncomfortable. I can't sleep. I'm driving myself crazy with nesting and laundry and organizing. I have my bags packed, Grace is taken care of, hospital paperwork is done (still have to call insurance though, and our ped office), freezer is stocked with food. I'm ready Addison. Let's do this.
In other news, the potty training is continuing around here, and we're doing well. I'm doing day/night pullups till after Addison comes, then we'll evaulate whether or not to go to undies, stay in pullups, or revert back to diapers (ha). I'm really trying to limit her fluid intake, so she can stay dryer longer, and that's working well. She just loves her water/juice, orange juice, whatever she can get. So that's been a little hard for her to understand, but it's working. She's such a big girl these days. Today she put on her shoes, on the right feet, without any help. :o( She's so smart, and the things she comes up with to talk about are so very funny. Yesterday morning she ran up to me, grabbed my hands and said "What kinda lady are you?" It was so funny. I have no clue where she got that from.
She's completely and totally obsessed with Spongebob. I'm sure most of it is my fault. I realized he was a great distraction when I needed to get stuff done around here, and then it turned into her demanding to watch him first thing in the morning, and last thing at night. Of course, I set limits. Just this morning, I made her watch Curious George first, ;). It's nice to have a break while she watches him, and I don't think he's all that bad.. but he's not educational like some other shows and I'm worried her brain will go to mush.. or mine for that matter. Probably more likely mine.
She's recently learned "Rockabye baby" and sings it all the time. It's the sweetest thing you've ever heard, and I can't wait to have her sing it to her baby sister. She puts her kitty in the swing, pushes it and sings to her. So sweet. Did I mention it's sweet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:o) Lovely Devon. She is such a smart/big girl. Can't wait to watch her. Were ready Addison anytime you want to come!!!
<3 lys
Grace will be a wonderful Big Sister!
I love the name you've chosen - very pretty. :-)
Prayers that all goes well with Addison's delivery
Debbie
Post a Comment