It seems like for the most part, I went my whole pregnancy without any real cravings. Sure everynow and then, something would sound good. And salad always sounded good. But for some reason, here at the end of my pregnancy, I'm having SO MANY CRAVINGS. Lately it's been Taco Bell, which I finally gave in and ate today. Also, I really want a antipasta salad, pizza, ice cream, chocolate, cookies, POP, burritos, scrambled eggs, POP TARTS (forcing myself to be over that one though... ) chips & dip, preztals, and just about anything I think of I feel like I have to eat. Lots of these cravings come at night, before bed, so I avoid them. Although the Taco Bell one came this morning, before I even ate breakfast. I had to have it for lunch or dinner today. And we did. And now I want that antipasta salad. Maybe tomorrow?
I thought for sure with all these cravings I'd have gained some weight since last week. I mean I haven't exactly been watching what I'm eating. Well I weighed myself today, and lost a half a pound??!?!? How does that happen?
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe Addie is on her way very soon--often you don't gain weight towards the very end. Enjoy it, right?!;) Sending out an early congrats. I can't wait to hear about Addison's arrival!
Tricia:)
Reading this made me start craving foods!!!
<3 Aunt Lys
Post a Comment