Wednesday, September 10, 2008

38 week dr appt

Nothing much to report. Had my Dr appt today, didn't gain any weight and b/p looked fine. Measuring where I should be, her head is down, and still only 2cm dilated. So we go back next week, unless of course she decided to come before then! Having some minor (although very uncomfortable) contractions today and just ready to be done!

I do have a update to report on potty training ----- today marked the second day of DRY pullups and DRY big girl undies for Grace!! Other than her overnight pull-up, she's stayed completely dry. And today we did big girl undies ALL day and had NO ACCIDENTS! Even with going to the Dr and out to lunch with Daddy, she stayed dry. And she isn't fighting us really anymore about peeing, and actually told her Daddy while I was at the Dr's she had to go potty. (She didn't, but she's getting it!)

So we're making good progress, and I couldn't be more proud of my baby girl!

No comments: