Hello. Sunday Night at 11:38 Dev gave birth to Addison at Akron General. She was having contractions all day long Sunday. Finally at 8:30 Sunday evening she called her midwife and was told to get moving to the hospital.
When we got checked in, she was already 7 to 8 cm dilated. After waiting for the epdiural, Dev quickly started pushing. Twenty minutes later we had a little alien! It went so fast it was unreal.
So today we will be checking out. Not sure when, but I REALLY hope our power comes back on (it has been out since Sunday at 6:00). Once that happens, I am sure we will get some pictures of Addison on soon.
Dev and Addison are doing great. Just wanted to leave an update. Lots more of details to give, but that is Dev's specialty, so I wont steal her thunder.
Mike
When we got checked in, she was already 7 to 8 cm dilated. After waiting for the epdiural, Dev quickly started pushing. Twenty minutes later we had a little alien! It went so fast it was unreal.
So today we will be checking out. Not sure when, but I REALLY hope our power comes back on (it has been out since Sunday at 6:00). Once that happens, I am sure we will get some pictures of Addison on soon.
Dev and Addison are doing great. Just wanted to leave an update. Lots more of details to give, but that is Dev's specialty, so I wont steal her thunder.
Mike
23 comments:
Beautiful baby, beautiful name.
and of course beautiful Mama and Sister...
Dad, you aint' too bad yourself!
Love you all and very proud of each of you...
Nana
Congratulations! She's beautiful!!!
Tricia:)
Thanks Mike! I bet you are so proud of your beautiful wife! COngratulations to both of you!
Wahoo Dev! I can't wait to see her!
Congratulations!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!
Congrats to you all! Beautiful mom and beautiful baby! Can't wait for more pictures and details.
Alright Devon! Welcome to the world little Addison!
Congratulations to all of you!! Great job Devon! She's precious!
Congratulations, Mike, Devon and Grace! Addison is BEAUTIFUL!
Robin
congrats to all of you!!!! she is an adorable 'little alien'!!!
CONGRATULATIONS.....To Devon,Mike and Grace on the safe arrival of Addison.adorable pics
Love from Susan
Congratulations! She's beautiful.
CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the world, Addison. You are the prettiest little alien I ever did see!
Sandy.
She's beautiful! Congrats to all! I hope you're feeling great and adjusting to your new mommy status. Can't wait to meet her.
-Laura
Wow, sounds much better than last time! She's beautiful. I can't wait to hear all about it Dev and Gracie's first thoughts:)
Congratulations! So happy to hear that all is well!
Congratulations Devon and Mike! She is cetainly a Cutie. How's big sister doing? Can't wait to see more pictures and hear your stories.
Jodi/kaaau
Welcome Addison! Congrats Devon, Mike and Grace!
Whew....sure glad you got to the hospital when you did!!! :-)
Addison is so beautiful. I look forward to more pictures.
Debbie
congratulations!!!! she's beautiful!!!
much love
the Tassies
What a good hubby to post an update! My hubby would never do that, although he probably will now when I tell him about Mike LOL! Anyway, congrats, what a beautiful little baby girl!
Congratulations to you all. Addison is a wonderful addition to your already beautiful family. She is so cute!
Tiffany
Congratulations - she is beautiful. I am anxious to hear what Grace thinks of her baby sister.
Thanks for another beautiful grand daughter.POPZZZ!!!
Post a Comment