Saturday, September 13, 2008
Day 5
Of big girl undies! She is doing so great with the potty training, it almost makes one wonder why I didn't start sooner. But I think SHE had to be ready, not just me. Yesterday she did have an accident, BUT it was my fault. I didn't ask her if she had to go and she did, BUT after she peed herself, she had to go #2. When I asked her if she was done, she immediately said "YES" then changed her mind and said "NO NO NO, gotta go potty!" so she knew that she had to go still. Put her on the pot and she went poo, for the first time since wearing the big girl undies!! So proud of my little girl :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are exactly right....she had to be ready. That is how it happens...just one day it clicks and they are ready. Please don't get frustrated if she regresses when the baby comes. She may because it is so new. It is OK if she does...it is VERY normal!
She was just finally ready. I'm so gld she's doing so well. The pictures are gorgeous!!
Post a Comment