Yes, Grace was just coloring on my couch. That is why I never have time to update my blog, because someone is always doing something around here to keep me from typing on the computer. It's either Grace needing something/doing something/wanting something or Addie is hungry, cranky or needs a diaper change.
Anyways, Addie is almost 2 months old already and time is flying by. Grace has started preschool and LOVES it. I had orginally decided to keep her home till after she turned 3, possibly till 3 1/2.. but then Addison came along. And I decided that I would rather have Grace out of the house, learning something than sitting around all morning watching TV while I deal with Addie. So it's been a really good thing for us so far, and the other night at dinner Grace told us that she loves school. That was really good to hear. She goes on T/W/TH from 9-11:30.
Addison is doing pretty good. We found out at her one month checkup that she has a heart murmur, and tomorrow we go to the Cardiologist for a checkup. Her ped seems to think that it's probably nothing, but we should have it checked out to make sure. I'm really hoping that they say it's nothing to worry about. Alot of people have them it seems, with no problems. So hoping that's how it goes for us.
Life around here is getting more normal by the day. Addie is sleeping pretty good at night for me, and we're starting to have a better schedule during the day now that Grace has preschool. I'm no longer afraid to handle both of them on my own, and even go shopping with both with no problems. Today we spent a few hours at Target, just to get out, and it was nice. I had startbucks while Grace played with her favorite toy, and Addie slept. It was like a break for me!
Well it's time for bedtime. Hope to come back and update my blog more and more!
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment