Our girls are growing up so quickly. I started this blog almost 5 years ago as a way to keep track (and keep family updated) of our first born Grace. I can't believe she is now almost 5, and Addie is 2. Time just flies. Grace is in 4 day a week pre k and Addie is doing one day a week preschool for 2. They both love school so much. Such smart little girls we have. It's a blessing, I know but it can be exhausting too! I keep thinking about next year, Grace will be starting kindergarten. She wants to ride the bus. I keep offering to take her and pick her up, but she sees the bus come down our street everyday and wants to ride in it! I have a feeling she is going to love school. I'm going to miss her so much. Addie will be in a 3 yr old class next year too, which means I might have a couple hours to myself a couple days a week! What will I do with myself!
The new house is awesome. We all just love it so much. I'm so happy to have a house finally big enough for all of us, but yet so cozy and warm. I love the colors on the walls and our fireplace. I love the neighborhood too. There are girls across the street from us about the same age as our girls, and that makes it nice. Grace has already tagged the older girl as her new "best friend". She wants to spend all day outside playing with her.
Addie turned two a couple weeks ago. We had a great party for her. She was insistent on having a Nemo party after Mommy saw some cute nemo stuff online. Little did Mommy know you can't just purchase Nemo stuff anymore in the store, so we had to work around that and had a little underwater theme instead. She didn't mind. We had a bakery here in town make her cake and it was underwater with Nemo and Dory fish. So cute. I was so happy to have her party in our new house. We actually had room for everyone!
I can't find my camera upload cord or I'd post some pics of the girls. I have lots of them to upload too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment