Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007


We had a wonderful holiday with our family.
Hope you did too.
Merry Christmas to you all
and Happy New Year too.
~Love~
The Evans Family

PS: Grace actually looks like me in this picture!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that she looks just like you in that picture before I read what you said!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Devon she does look just like you in that picture. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I look forward to hearing all about it.-Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Yep she sure does!!!! I thought it was my baby girl!!!!!

Teresa said...

She is every bit as beautiful as her mama!

Wendy said...

I was actually gonna say "She still looks just like Bubba!" But the more I look at it, she does look more like you too!
Love that picture - it is adorable. Glad you guys had a great Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE