Yesterday Mike made the comment about Grace wearing diapers till she went to college or something like that. (Pregnancy brain = I make stuff up if I can't remember exactly) Anyways, that got me thinking again about potty training. Today we're going potty every 10-15 mins, mainly because I have to, and Grace will go just about everytime I put her on the pot. She's wearing pull-ups, and we've had 2 wet ones so far. So she knows what to do when I set her on the pot, but she's not getting it enough to tell me she has to go. But we are making progress. So no, she won't be wearing diapers forever, however, it might be a few more months of buying diapers, pull ups, new undies and lots of wipes and cleaner. (I'll be buying diapers anyways.. what's another case?)
In other news, she actually took a NAP yesterday, so one can only hope that we can do this a little more often, preferably around the 1:00-3:00 time every afternoon. We are also working on manners. She's always done pretty good with the please, kinda forgets the thank you's. Lately though, she'll demand a drink, and I'll tell her to ask nicely. She simply responds with
"I CAN'T SAY THAT WORD MOMMY!!!!!!!!!"
So she can scream that she wants a drink, but she can't say "May I have a drink please?"
Funny.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment