Tonight I had this conversation with Grace.
G- "Where's Daddy going"
Me- "Outside to fix his headlight on his car"
G- "Why?"
Me- "It's broken"
G- "Why is it broken Mama?"
Me- "Because it doesn't work"
G- "Why?"
Me- "Sometimes they break"
G- "What Mama?"
Me- "Sometimes they break"
G-"How'd it get broken Mama?"
Me- "A rock hit it" (I had to make up something or we'd do this all night)
G- "Why'd a rock hit it?"
Me- "Daddy was driving to fast"
G- "Why'd the rock hit Daddies car?"
Me- "It was a mad rock"
G- "Why?"
Me- "It didn't have breakfast"
G- "Where's the rocks Mommy?"
Me- "In Cleveland"
G- "What's it doing in Cleveland?"
Me- "That's where Daddy works"
G- "Why?"
I gave up at this point.
All this because Daddy went outside to change his headlight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment